Saturday, May 17, 2008

sentimental lady

Things are looking up. My mom, husband & Granddaddy are improving, slowly but surely. Today Derek had his first middle school football game. It was a jamboree so there was no "winner" or "loser" but it was cool to watch him. The only bad thing was, I was in the sun on big aluminum bleachers for several hours & I got a terrible sunburn. I am taking four prescription medications & an herbal medication. After the fact, I learned that three of those medications make me more sensitive to the sun. I felt all right until I worked out on the elliptical & I got so hot I nearly threw up. I haven't felt good since.

Tomorrow is our church homecoming. I am looking forward to singing with Rachel in public for the first time.

Right now I just want to go to bed. Later!

No comments: