Friday, April 11, 2008

Poor, poor pitiful me

Reasons I don't blog much anymore:

My husband has been in the hospital.

My grandfather is still in the hospital.

I joined the Music City Community Chorus.

My mom's been pretty sick. But she is hanging in there & feeling a tad better.

My dad had a birthday.

My daughter got in trouble at school.

Tomorrow I'm going to a wedding, two hours away. Then I'm going to the reception an hour from there.

But first I am going to take Rachel to a lay speaker's conference, work out, & maybe shop a while.

In addition I've worked 35 hours so far this week. So far being a key point here. I have at least 2 to 3 more hours to go.

I have cooked breakfast, washed clothes & dishes, & driven about 1000 miles. Well, 500 anyway. Maybe I should've called this entry "500 miles" instead of what I did. But I called it what I did because I deserve a little self pity right now. I have had a hard week. I don't deserve to have a hard Friday at work. I deserve a day on the hammock.


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

Genevieve Netz said...

I hope all of your family is doing better, health-wise, and that you're enjoying the Music City Community Chorus.