Thursday, June 14, 2007

Learning to lean

It's been a few days since my last entry, but I have been writing some. I have been off work. I've written quite a bit, but not much I felt like sharing. God has really been showing me that I need to be content where I am.

In some ways I feel like I do an all right job with that. I like my job, my husband, my church. I love my family & don't spend my time trying to change them. But I don't feel content financially. I know. Who does? Well, I carry lots of debt because - drum roll, please - I have not been content.

So my goal is godliness with contentment. According to Paul, that's great gain. (See I Timothy for more details. I am currently a passenger in Randy's SUV & don't have my Bible with me for the exact scripture reference.) More later.

No comments: