Sunday, January 07, 2007

Back so soon?

I never get to blog again so soon!

We didn't go to church this morning (skipping again!) & we're about to leave to go to my mom's house. It was storming earlier & it's still quite soggy out there. I've just been reading blogs, playing with cats, & discovering new websites. Here's one: the Southern Food Alliance. If you're a "foodie" like I am, you'll enjoy that. If you're into Southern culture like I am, you'll enjoy it too. I'm not a racist or hillbilly, just for the record, but I grew up here in the South & it's home.

Another "foodie" site I found this morning: Meatandthree.com. Most of the restaurants featured are in the Nashville, TN area, but there are several others & it's growing. I added their blog to my list, as well as Prairie Bluestem's, which I mentioned yesterday.

Now it's time to say goodbye to all my company. m-i-c...no...

No comments: