Sunday, March 17, 2013

Someday, lady, you'll accomp'ny me

I could've sworn I used this post title before... but I couldn't find it.  Doesn't matter.  I have had this song in my mind the last few days, and then I got "Roll Me Away," because it, too, was in my head.  I didn't really understand the feeling of wanting to just go back then, when those songs came out.  Now I do.  I wish I could've driven off and kept driving during my spring break.  It's OK though.  I did some different things last week after I got my medical stuff out of the way.  I had a fairly normal ultrasound, a cavity filled, blood work that I still haven't heard about... and then I moved a bunch of furniture from Mom's house and moved some out of here.  I rented a booth at an antique mall and a storage bin in Pleasant View.  Life is pretty good, I think.  I hope I feel the same way tomorrow after school.

No comments: