Monday, March 11, 2013

Anything to feel weightless again...

So today I had an ultrasound at the hospital... which made me feel restless again.  I wondered if I'd see a nuc med tech, and if so, would it be one of the "old" ones, or would it be someone really young, to prove to me that I am getting too old to be thinking about this.  I did see one, and she was young.  I didn't know her, but I heard her tell a patient that's who she was.  My tech didn't seem that young, and I saw another tech going into MRI who looked older than me.  I don't know how old she was, she didn't look old, but she seemed older than the young nuc tech.  Maybe it was the young ultrasound student with her, I don't know.

I'm going to the doctor tomorrow... don't know if I'll learn how it went.  It's a little early for them to have the results from that hospital.  I might be pleasantly surprised.  Then again, I might find out in June at the rate this has been going!

I talked to Randy about the restlessness.  I don't know if I can be happy but I will try.  Now, don't think I'm sad and depressed - I'm really not - I just mean career-wise.  I haven't been happy yet so I'm not sure. 


No comments: