Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Come on sugar, let me know!

Not really... the other day I thought, "Do ya think I'm sexy" would be a cool title for a blog entry... but next thing you know I'd be getting responses of naked people.  So I just put those words in the blog itself, and I'll take my chances.

Actually I have nothing sexy at all to tell in this post.

Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I am thankful for many things in my life.  The $54 it cost to get Derek's car fixed - really thankful for that!  Praise God and thanks to Auto Service of Pleasant View.

Going to my brother's house for the big day tomorrow and may go to Dad's for awhile too.

A few weeks ago I got the urge - the quite sudden urge - to start working with pottery.  It was like I suddenly wanted to work with a pottery wheel.  I did some molding with clay, and I enjoyed that to some extent, but there aren't many real pottery classes around here.  So one day I thought I'd go to Hobby Lobby and see what kind of craft supplies they had and suddenly, I didn't want to do that anymore.  I decided to get back into crocheting.  I'm glad I did.  I am enjoying it even though all I've done so far is make a "bootie" for myself.  My feet get cold easily and then they hurt, but they hurt really bad if I wear socks!  So I'm making "booties" to wear around the house.  I may even line them with memory foam because they would then be a little more supportive for my arches and then the yarn wouldn't hurt my feet either.  (I have plenty of room in this first one I made.)


No comments: