Monday, April 04, 2011

Thunder only happens when it's raining.

I could've sworn I used this title before, but I couldn't find it. I could've spent the whole day reading old blog posts. I enjoyed revisiting 2006, when my kids were 11 and 14, Rachel, a freshman in high school. Life's changed a lot since then! Now she's a freshman at Lipscomb. She came home yesterday and we were glad to see her. Driving's going all right for Derek. I wish he'd get a job. I am home today because an old injury has reared its ugly head again. I don't want to go into detail, but it's been a physically miserable last few days. I attended the Lay Speaking Course on Saturday & though I couldn't get comfortable physically, it was very uplifting and thought-provoking. Now, I have to write a sermon before the next one. Just add that to the list...laundry, housecleaning, lesson plans, dishes, supper, exercise, money management...and all that when the pain's under control! Well, on that note I guess I'll get up and get moving. We're supposed to have storms today. Stay dry!

No comments: