Sunday, April 12, 2009

Who wants to go to Fire Lake?

I want to go to the lake. Only I want it to be warmer there than it is here.

I love Easter, but today I just didn't feel very good. My morning got off to a bad start. The sunrise service was sort of stressful. The cantata went all right. The dinner at Randy's mom's house was good. Dinner was good at Mom's too, but by that time I had eaten too much. I am tired of my thumb being in a protective sock while my cut heals. Everybody thought I was mad, but I really wasn't, when I wanted Rachel to take Randy's plate. I didn't want Mom to have to take it because I didn't want her to think Randy was too lazy to take his own.

Deep down I really wanted to have Easter here today. I knew it wouldn't happen because nobody wants to come out here. My house is too small (like Mom's isn't?), it's too far away (ok, I'll give them that - so I drive that far every week of my life) & it's got too many animals. Well, that is for sure. I am ready for a new house. I know, I am not going to get one. It really doesn't have to be big and fancy. It just needs to be a little bigger. I need a second back door. I need a lot of things.

I am tired. Later!

No comments: