Saturday, November 29, 2008

Hey, it's good to be back home again.

It's been a great weekend. We went to Dover on Thursday. Yesterday I did a little running around. The only shopping I did was for kitty litter & toilet paper! Today I had to get the tags renewed for Rachel's car. I've had plenty of time to do housework this weekend. I needed a lot of time, since my feet have been suffering from neuropathy. That's a project for next week! I have been reading about some new medicines to treat neuropathy & I am planning to call for an appointment on Monday. For now I'm just dealing with it. I work a little while & then I do sitting work. (Like this.)

I love being home on days like this. It's cozy in here, with the tree & the winter decorations. I still have a long way to go to be ready for Christmas, but it's coming along.

No comments: