Tuesday, August 07, 2007

tomorrow may be too late...

Tomorrow "Job X" interviews the last of the candidates. My Vegas gamble paid off yesterday with several e-mails from the manager who gave me the great news that I am the number 1 candidate so far. I still don't have it in the bag - it all depends on tomorrow. I can't think about it. I am oh, so thankful to hear the good things I heard, but still way too nervous to start celebrating. But maybe by the end of the week...

Anyway, there's a lot more stuff going on here. Randy's sister had surgery. My grandmother fell & hit her head & is in the hospital. They said she didn't have a stroke, but they can't explain her speech problem. Mom got a heart monitor & has more appointments this week. Randy also had an appointment about his shoulder, but fortunately, his shouldn't require surgery. Derek has a sprained wrist & several tooth extractions coming up. Both kids go to the orthodontist Friday. I am really overdue to go back for a recheck myself soon, but I'm kind of waiting to see what happens with "Job X" before I schedule anything. And heck, I feel better than I have in years.

So...where does that put me on the stress meter again??? Oh, yeah. Up there with Christmas & moving. And that's something else I want to do in a year or two...hopefully. Well, I have to wash dishes & put away clothes & finish reorganizing my desk.

No comments: