Monday, May 21, 2007

Don't settle for anything less, be blessed!

Today's title comes from the Ivan Parker Southern Gospel song. As you know if you've been reading my blog, God's been working on me & I have really gotten into that kind of music.

As you also know if you've read my blog over the last couple of months, I have had to make some lifestyle changes because of a sleep disorder. Folks, if you think you might have sleep problems I cannot urge you fast enough to get that checked out. It has literally changed my life. My quality of life has improved 100 fold. I feel 20 years younger.

So now I am thinking I might finally be ready to lose weight. I would love to be skinny Minnie, but I'm going to take it slow. My first goal is to drop about 15 pounds permanently. I will still be really fat, but that will drop me below a milestone. Then maybe I will feel even better. And if I can manage that, maybe I can lose 15 more. . .& 15 more. . .& eventually after about 20 cycles of this I might weigh what I should based on my height! Seriously, if I did that once a year I would weigh my desired weight at age 46. Does that tell you how bad I need to lose weight? Well, I have to lose that first 15 first.

That's all for now.

No comments: