Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The move is complete.

MSN Spaces was not working for me, so I moved to Blogger. You can get to this blog at risabush.blogspot.com. I think. Anyway, I've been writing a lot lately because for awhile I couldn't do anything else. Today, I'm just resting up for the weekend. Next week...vacation!!! (After Wednesday, that is.) It'll be great being away from work. I don't like the thought of going south for a summer vacation. But I don't want to get into that right now.

I need some time away from work, away from responsibility...I know, that's very selfish of me. But I am tired. Usually vacations are more work than fun. I mean, I'm basically lazy. I don't want to work on vacation. After Randy's weekend getaway, I want to go listen to bluegrass.

Unfortunately my grandmother isn't able to travel so well anymore, and none of my friends (not that I have that many) like it much. Most of my friends have small children and husbands who work a lot so going away isn't quite as likely for me as it is for Randy, whose friends are mostly single or older - so their wives don't mind them getting out of the house now and then. It'll be especially hard to get one of them out of the house during the first month of school. And, that's when I can get as much time off as I want because my doctors are going out of town.

I just want to go away for awhile.

No comments: