Wednesday, June 03, 2015

The day Billy Joe McCalister jumped off the Tallahatchie Bridge

It was the third of June!

See the video of "Ode to Billy Joe" here.

Anyway, it was quite a day.  I had a venous Doppler ultrasound on my leg, which swells when it wants to and hurts most of the time.  I forgot to take my morning meds so I suffered through the early afternoon, napped for a couple of hours with the cats all up in the bed with me, and then I woke up, packed the vehicle, and headed to my daughter's place so I can be closer to my jobs for a couple of days.

Lately I've been doing a lot of website work because in a few weeks the nuc tech work will dry up a little bit and I'll need more money.  Heck, I need more money now!!!  So, in the next few weeks I'm hoping you'll see a lot more activity on this blog and my others as well.  Well, maybe not the teaching blogs, but some of the others anyway.

Stay tuned...


No comments: