Saturday, October 30, 2010

The freaks come out at night.

I remember this song, but don't know anything except the chorus. I just called today's post that because it's Halloween weekend. I've heard a lot of mumbling about what day to celebrate Halloween. Saturday or Sunday? JMHO - How about Oct. 31??? Our church is having "Trunk or Treat" tomorrow night so if you're in the neighborhood, stop by. Well, bring kids of course.

This was a class weekend for me so I spent a couple of hours last night and most of today at TSU's Avon Williams Campus looking over the First Baptist Church of Capitol Hill. I like the view from that side of the building. I like the class, though; I don't spend too much time gazing at the world outside. At the end of the semester (and hopefully sooner) I will have completed my 15 hours toward my license. I had already taken adolescent development so I had that out of the way. I don't know exactly what the next step is in my education. I am interested in a program that the Board of Regents is rumored to be starting in either the spring or summer. I don't have all the details though, so I have no idea whether or not I'll be taking classes next semester. Part of me is ready for a break, and part of me is ready to charge onward. We shall see.

No comments: