Monday, February 05, 2007

Baby, it's COLD outside!

It's been REALLY cold today. I don't often get this cold, but when I am, it's not nice. My back and legs and feet hurt really bad. So, since I'm in such pain, I'm not doing much tonight. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Yesterday church was cancelled because of the snow. We have some octogenarians (maybe even a nonogenarian or two) & when it's slick outside, we cancel because we don't want one (or, God forbid, more) of them to get hurt. We didn't have the youth Super Bowl party either. So, the kids & I stayed home. I was glad Randy wasn't here so I didn't have to see him get mad when Peyton's team won. We have been very nice to each other, & we have COMPLETELY avoided the subject of the Super Bowl since he arrived home from the drummer's home last night. And, for the record, though I'm a big fan of Peyton's, I think the Colts' D deserves a lot of the credit. If you don't believe me, find someone's taped copy.

Well, hopefully later in the week I'll have more to share - either bargains or healthy food ideas or...who knows. Whatever God leads me to share. Later!

No comments: